So today I want to share with you this delicious recipe. It’s so simple and easy to do. Here is what you need:
- Oat (1/2 cup)
- Banana (3 frozen)
- Cacao powder (3 tbsp raw and unsweetened)
- Black pepper (a pinch)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Water ( 1.25 cups)
- Mix the oats in a blender until the consistency of flour.
- Add the cacao, black pepper, and a little bit of the water and blend until it is smooth.
- Add the rest of the water and blend.
- Add the banana slices slowly. Mix and serve with a dash of cinnamon.
You can take this as breakfast or snack. It´s so creamy, sweet and healthy.